Enderal is a total conversion for TES V: Skyrim: a game modification that is set in its own world with its own landscape, lore and story. It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters.
Enderal is free and can be played by anyone owning a legal copy of TES V: Skyrim. (No DLCs are necessary.) It is developed non-commercially by SureAI, the team behind the renowned Oblivion mod "Nehrim: At Fate´s Edge" (and various other projects).
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes (desert, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains and more)
- An unconventional story with psychological and philosophical undercurrents
- German and English localizations, both fully voiced by dozens of speakers, many with a professional background
- Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations
- Overhauled gameplay with experience points, survival mechanics and hard, challenging combat
- An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities
- A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes
- 30 to 100 hours of expected playtime
Pictures - Forgotten Stories
Book - The Butcher of Ark
What is "Enderal?"
Enderal is a total conversion for TES V: Skyrim: a free game based on Skyrim´s engine. It features a new game world, complete with different regions and dungeons and its own lore and story. It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with multi-faceted and believable characters. The estimated playing time is about 30 to 100 hours, depending on the playstyle.
You can check out some details and background info about Enderal and its predecessors (for example Nehrim for TES IV: Oblivion) here on our website.
When will Enderal be released?
Enderal was already released in summer 2016 and now it will be released in 2018 on Steam if everything works according to plan. A detailed FAQ for the Steam Version can be found here. If we have more detailed information available, we will let you know.
Which version of Skyrim is required to playe Enderal?
You will need a legal copy of Skyrim Classic Version or Skyrim Legendary Edition, however, it´s not required to own the official DLCs needed. Enderal does not work with Skyrim Special Edition which was released in 2016.
Where can I download the non-Steam Version of Enderal?
All needed information can be found on Enderal Website. As soon as the Steam version is release, we highly recommend using it.
I´ve encountered an issue while installaing or in-game - What shall I do?
Installation or update issues should be posted in the English Forums. Bugs that are encountered in-game can be reported either in the english forums or at our Bugtracker.