Q&A for Enderal (pls read it before opening a new topic)

Moderator: Moderatoren

154 Beiträge Seite 8 von 16
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

I thought the english subs were almost done, my bad. I will have to read all the information in this topic someday soon, to refresh my memory.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Sancez hat geschrieben:
I thought the english subs were almost done, my bad. I will have to read all the information in this topic someday soon, to refresh my memory.
The dialogue is more or less finished (some miscellanous conversations or the dialogue in some sidequests isn't yet proofread) - the implementation would take maybe around 1 week if we work fast ;-)

The problem isn't the dialogue - its the books, the quests (objectives + journal entries), the UI, the messages you get whenever you interact with something, all the ingame objects and so on ;-) And many of those aren't yet fixed even in the german version.
democrite
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

how many people are working on the project since the beginning ? Do u have plans next like a total modding fallout 4 ? Thank u and bravo for all your work !
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

Nope, they will not do any more free modding work after Enderal. They will patch Enderal after the release to fix what they missed, maybe do a DLC for if they have time and desire, but after Enderal is done they are going to work on their first paid game.
Simon derKiller
Lichtgeborener
Lichtgeborener
Danksagung erhalten: 112 Mal

I think it will be the best paid RPG ever.
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

democrite hat geschrieben:
how many people are working on the project since the beginning ? Do u have plans next like a total modding fallout 4 ? Thank u and bravo for all your work !
I don't know an exact number, but SureAI said on a couple of occasions that the core team of members, who are working on Enderal on regularly basis, was fluctuating between 8 to 14 people over the course of development (These core members are covering pretty much every major aspect of development: coding, modeling, art, leveldesign, story and writing, music and sound). Apart from that, there are many modders who only contributed one or two assets, some textures or just allowed them to use their existing mods. So the overal number of people who's work can be found in Enderal is probably much, much higher. On top of that you have all the voice actors, which count around 40 for the german version and 30 for the english one, and the people helping with bugfinding, translation and proofreading (like Caleb).

This is an old list of the core team members
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

Wait a moment!!

This was just posted on Facebook "Don't ask. There will be a release date soon."

A bomb like that can't be dropped like that. O__O
What does "soon" mean? Some days? Some weeks? It's a CDProjektRed kind of "soon" (meaning years)? I need an announce date for the release date xD
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Sancez hat geschrieben:
Wait a moment!!

This was just posted on Facebook "Don't ask. There will be a release date soon."

A bomb like that can't be dropped like that. O__O
What does "soon" mean? Some days? Some weeks? It's a CDProjektRed kind of "soon" (meaning years)? I need an announce date for the release date xD
That announcement is still there btw, it was just moved in the pictures;-)

Ok - the last bit of info I can give: the deadline (for the german version, pls don't forget this - noone of the translation team is a god and translating takes long if you want to have something worthy of all the time SureAI spent on Enderal ;-), also the voice acting will still take quite some time) isn't in the next few weeks but it is also not far in the future. And pls remember: it has to come out this year :-)
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

As it is now official:

Release date for the german version: 1.-3.07.2016

As I said before the release for the english version will be announced once we can estimate it :D
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aAx4SOn0

Thanks for the info! Can't wait :D
154 Beiträge Seite 8 von 16