"Angel" quest bug?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Irreyl
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Sorry in advance for the paragraph.

So I'm doing the Angel quest and so far everything's going smoothly, save for the part where I have to rescue Calia. I try fighting off the lost ones (there's a whole mob of them in one room) and I get overrun. Okay I was level 25 and a bit weak to handle all of them (it is a 3 star quest so I thought i could handle it) so I revert to a previous save before calia and I get separated and made the sound decision to level up a bit before coming back stronger. Well this is where the bug begins. I'm now level 30, my skills more beefed up and ready to take on that mob. Problem is I can't get back into the castle. The id on the door shows up and I try to activate the door and nothing happens. Calia still follows me around until I leave the castle. I'm not sure what I did exactly to cause this but I thought it was harmless to just revert to my last save and just leave the building. Disclaimer I overwritten those saves not thinking there was going to be a bug when I came back to castle Dal'Galar... :( if there's any solution to this that would be awesome I don't think I'd have the patience to go back to my older saves and redo everything I had done.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

There used to be a bug at this point, but was actually fixed.
- Do you have a savegame for us before you enter the castle for the first time? (and your current one)
upload a save please here; they're found in (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal)
we'll need the -.ess and the -.skse file; pack both to a archive, the forum doesn't accept *.skse. (please no Auto- or Quicksave)
- what other quests were active?
- Do you use any mods?
- How did you leave the castle, through the door or via teleport? (or console)
Irreyl
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Dang. I was afraid you'd mention the saves.
I believe I left through the door and then teleported to Ark from outside the castle.
But unfortunately the latest saves I have were from when I was lvl 14 and from there I've been quicksaving. So I don't think there's a good solution except to restart from my lvl 14 save. So this was mostly my fault, I'm so sorry to have taken your time :cry:
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

then give us your current Save and we'll see whether it can be salvaged
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1