Enderal Crashes when I go to third person view 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Jyhm
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I've tried reinstalling and verifying the integrity of the game's cache, as well as loading earlier saves, but whenever I enter third person, the game crashes. It doesn't just happen if I want to switch to third person, but if I use an ore vein, anvil, or anything else that forces me into third person, the game crashes as well. The game crashes after it begins to switch to third person, and doesn't complete the switch. I am not running any mods with Enderal.
Dateianhänge
Save 598 - Zakob Starfall Goldenforst 42.47.39.zip
It wouldn't let me upload the SKSE file, so I had to compress it to work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(2.09 KiB) 30-mal heruntergeladen
Save 598 - Zakob Starfall Goldenforst 42.47.39.ess
(5.23 MiB) 37-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 623 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

bad news sadly :(

we had such a case once before, and absolutely could not solve it.
(no mods, extremely laggy when looking around, crash in 3rd person)

it's a german thread over here, if you want to take a look at it.

the save was (for some reason we don't know) completely broken.
even really old ones.

the only advise we can give is "clean reinstall and new game"
(in this case verifying the game files should be enough though)

sorry :(
Jyhm
Bettler
Bettler

I started a new game, and the same issue actually popped up again, except this time in the sun temple. The odd part is that when I go inside any of the buildings third person view works perfectly fine, but once I go outside into the main area it causes crashes again. I'll post the new save info here as well, in case it ends up being helpful. I get that there might still be no way to fix it, but this was something I didn't get the chance to test before, so it might be useful to you. The earlier saves work too, as long as I'm inside of a building. I haven't tested what happens when I leave ark yet, so I'll post what happens then in a bit.
Dateianhänge
Jyhm
Bettler
Bettler

Update: it only seems to happen at the sun temple, I traveled outside of ark, walked into some other places, and it's all fine. I'll have to check on the sun temple again later, but it seems to be the only place where it's a problem anymore.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1