Enderal Launcher will not run when prompted 

Moderator: Moderatoren

26 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3
realkraken
Bettler
Bettler

*Ignore*OK in detail: I have downloaded the package which contains these files: Data folder and 3 SKSE files and I placed all 4 inside skyrim folder. Then I downloaded the Enderal Launcher (6 times now) and I placed it in skyrim folder and on desktop. No matter where I place the launcher it doesn't start. I haven't installed anything through the launcher because it simply won't open :cry:
One thing I ve noticed is that everytime I run for the first time the launcher I ve downloaded, windows security detects it as harmful exe but I proceed anyway and whitelist it. I ve also checked the windows defender and it is not quarantined or locked from there and I don't have any other antivirus program.*Ignore*

I am making a fresh skyrim installation. I won't extract the package and I will run the launcher on desktop. Will tell you soon if it works
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Run the launcher as administrator!
realkraken
Bettler
Bettler

Now I have a clean Skyrim folder, the enderalinstall_EN.gz file and the launcher are on my desktop. I run the launcher with admin rights and again nothing happens :dead:
I ve also made a pc restart just in case.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Ok, lets see if the launcher can write in you steam library at all.
Could you look up if you have the following folder structure:
C:\porgrams(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\EnderalLauncher
realkraken
Bettler
Bettler

I put the launcher in the skyrim folder now and it worked. What did I do differently than before I have no idea :D
Thank you
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

I had this problem originally as well. I fixed it by manually copy pasting the launcher to the Skyrim folder (overwriting the launcher that was automatically copied) and forcibly exiting the previous instance of Enderal Launcher.exe.
26 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3