old middlerealm cuirass

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
summers
Schurke
Schurke

I came across this armour at secret vault in the underground passage at Ledur.
But even though I clicked it and it's in my inventory(judging from added weight after looting),
I can not see it at all. Is this a bug? Has anyone experienced this glitch?
And is it possible to somehow remove this thing from my inventory?
Thank you.

Btw this is an awesome game. I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful mod and sharing this beauty free of change with the community.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Have noticed something similar. Items (only rarely) do not show in inventory. Then appear at later stage.
Sorry but do not know how to remove item.
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

I can't wear this item either, I don't seem to be able to pick it up though.

As for 'invisible' items though, be sure to check your inventory via the tab key or whatever inventory button - not all merchants buy all things, and none of them will buy quest items, so these items will not show in buy/sell menu.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

These are really invisible, and the bug needs to be fixed. I'm not doing this yet, however, because our balancers should decide whether to debuff this armor or to remove it. Or to add some enemies to that dungeon.
Meren
Krieger
Krieger

Yup, picked this cuirass up last night in Ledar and its not showing in my inventory either, wanted to see what it looked like on too.
summers
Schurke
Schurke

Thank you guys, I think I'll go back to my previous save and restart from there. Looks like that's the only option I have. Cheers.
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I picked up a middlerealm cuirass in a quest for a missing beer merchant and the same effects happen. It disappears from inventory, but still has a weight associated with it. It's just a few pounds, so I'm not really worried, but thought I'd add it here until the make the bug-tracker logical for English users.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

"player.removeitem 01dc4b 1"

As for the tracker... It's not that hard to use actually. I have no idea when our admin will be back, and I can't change it on my own.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1