'Annoying' wind sounds

Moderator: Moderatoren

15 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
REBDK
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hi there..

So yeah.. This mod is awesome, i really enjoy it, but there's a few things that bothers me. There's these two sound files, only two AFAIK, that often plays..
it's a quite loud wind sound and a sound of wind in a tree, making this weird wooden creaking sound, like you were onboard of a ship..
I've looked through the .bsa files to find these sound files and replace them with some empty sound file, but to no avail. I may have missed it though, does anyone perhaps know the file name?

Also another thing, if i'm like standing next to a fire from any source, and bring up the inventory screen then go out of it, the fire is completely silent.. Is this a normal bug? Can anything be done?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Darkblade
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

You think it is loud? You should hear the first german version!
Sorry, I must say this. :mrgreen:
But I can't help you.
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

I've noticed that a certain specific wind sound, while very high up, doesn't stop even after teleporting to somewhere else.
[+]
When in the glider/around treomar outpost, stone tablets quest.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Yes, we are aware of this bug but we don't know how to fix it.
REBDK
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Which bug were you referring to there? Isn't it just a matter of replacing some sound files with empty sound files? Atleast that would do it for me, it's not like i NEED wind sounds in my games, ambient things are not that important for me.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

The problem is that a sound is either looping or one-time only. We need it to loop for the glider ride but to stop afterwards. ATM I don't know how to do that.
REBDK
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hmm.. Haven't had that problem. You can't help me with my problems?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

I have nothing to do with the sounds, in fact. Maybe I could help if you would name these sound files.
REBDK
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hmm.. It's the filename of the files im sort of looking after.. No success in finding them though.. If i knew their path in the bsa files, i could just make my own empty sound files and use those instead, which would solve the issues, i guess.
bobbysolace
Gauner
Gauner

that souns is killing me too since the english beta..... :( it's like the loudest and most frequent sound in the game and annoying as hell
15 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2