Profit from selling Cahbaet beer?

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Xantiss
Schurke
Schurke

Hi,
I have a document that give me 5% profit from Cahbaet Beer but i dont where I should leave this - in my account box in bank or in my secure chest in bank(Erothin). I waited 24 hours and I didnt get any money...
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

As I understand it, you ask to go to your box at the vault and place these documents (though I've only found one so far :)) in the little chest that has your money in - not the 'safe and secure storage' that you find here and in most towns. I think I read somewhere that interest is only paid every four days so maybe the money is added along with that, I'm not sure. I'm not short of money, tbh :D
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Thanks for the tip! I've got one from a bathhouse so I'll put it in the bank too. As the 2nd poster said, there's no issue with running low on money. There are very few worthwhile items in the whole game so 98% of stuff just gets sold.
Darkblade
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

There is one paper of the theater too.
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

[+]
Go for a little bank raid if you have the Lockpicks and the skill.. you can get rich easily with the amount of items in there. there is even 2 Shareholders sheets in 2 of the vaults. Check the one right next to the sitting area. where one of the bank tellers is. Wink wink/
What happens is you will get the 2% interest on any money you have in the bank. and then you will get a set percentage of shares into bank.. to check this go to your locker and open the Bank it will say how much interest gold you have from the last time you checked and how much you got from your slips .
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1