Erothin Bug - Portcullis Won't Open

Moderator: Moderatoren

15 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
thegh0st0fme
Bettler
Bettler

The portcullis right outside of Erothin will not open no matter the time of day. The NPCs are attempting to walk through it and getting stuck at it. No matter how long I wait, it still stays closed. Is there a fix for this?
Hollwie
Schurke
Schurke

The Gates are opening at 8:00 AM and they are Closing at 8:00 PM
If they aren't opening you will have to use tjhe cheat tcl 8)
thegh0st0fme
Bettler
Bettler

Hollwie hat geschrieben:
The Gates are opening at 8:00 AM and they are Closing at 8:00 PM
If they aren't opening you will have to use tjhe cheat tcl 8)
Yeah, I saw the signs that it would open at 8 and close at 8 but it never happened. Will tcl cause any problems with the area loading behind it? I remember that happening a few times in Oblivion so I've always tried to avoid it if possible.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

You can always swim through under the bridge. But please upload your savegame where the gates don't open. We need this in order to figure out what causes the bug.
MDC_Sam
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I am having the same issue, I have tried waiting inside and outside to try to get the gates to ope. They wont open at all. I even got myself thrown in jail so I could go to the gate lever and try to manually open it, but that didn't do anything and I ended up stuck in that little area. How am I supposed to continue to Erothin?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Upload your savegame please (attach it to a post here; don't upload it on a sharehoster - I don't have access to these atm).
MDC_Sam
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Here it is. It is saved right in front of the gates at around 2PM in game.
Dateianhänge
Save 1 - Derp - Nehrim, Level 8, Playing Time 10.32.49.ess
Savegame at Erothin Portcullis
(1.53 MiB) 160-mal heruntergeladen
tpower
Bettler
Bettler

Hey, I had the same problem
I fixed it by waiting 24 hours, then at 8 in the morning, next day, the gate would open
a noob-guess from me would be that the NPC does not actually trigger the activator for the gate, if youre not nearby
Fists
Bettler
Bettler

MDC_Sam hat geschrieben:
I am having the same issue, I have tried waiting inside and outside to try to get the gates to ope. They wont open at all. I even got myself thrown in jail so I could go to the gate lever and try to manually open it, but that didn't do anything and I ended up stuck in that little area. How am I supposed to continue to Erothin?
The jail way is how I got in, once your inbetween the gates you can actually get on top of the wall/battlements whatever through one of the doors there and walk from there into the city. Or as mentioned above, press ~ then type tcl then press enter and press ~ again, you can then walk through solid objects and get in, the same process will turn it off again
Daemon
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I got the same problem.
15 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2