[Request] Darlan - larger with real economy

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

So I have my Castle at Darlan. I have a total of 7 loyal subjects. In the Castle i have a Hunter, a Bard and a magic chick. The Bard doesn't sing or play. No one recognizes me as the their "Lord". There is an enchanting platform thing in the castle but it doesn't seem to work. Outside the castle I have two city guards that guard a city that consists of Three buildings and a castle. 1 double house ( for the guards I suppose) 1 tavern and another shop. The subjects aren't very loyal, the guards wont talk to me. The tavern owner and shop owner dont give me any special discounts for being their "lord". The castle is small and has no cool hidden passages or basement. Now I know how The Lord of the Flies felt.

Oh yeah.. and anyone else notice.. the statue in front of the castle MOVES. He sways as if about to come to life but I cannot find any quest associated with him.

So, I do all this work for this spoiled brat arrogant murderer Narathzul Arantheal and i'd like a little more to show for it before the game is over. Heck, I follow this guy around doing his bidding and i cannot even loot the good bodies of the people we kill.. the guard in the prison where I freed him or Barateon. Somebody tell me I will end up sitting on the throne of Erothin. PLEASE !

i don't even have a quest to get partnership agreements for the two shops in my tiny almost non existent town. And I can see why.. no one will go there - there are no road signs pointing to Darlan !

I'd like to see a Darlan with a larger city, a thriving economy, quests and ways to get partnership agreements for the shops in my town. I can't even tax my subjects. So you see, I want bigger better Darlan and or if not something better like sitting on the throne of a better city.
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Dark Phoenix hat geschrieben:
So I have my Castle at Darlan. I have a total of 7 loyal subjects. In the Castle i have a Hunter, a Bard and a magic chick. The Bard doesn't sing or play. No one recognizes me as the their "Lord". There is an enchanting platform thing in the castle but it doesn't seem to work. Outside the castle I have two city guards that guard a city that consists of Three buildings and a castle. 1 double house ( for the guards I suppose) 1 tavern and another shop. The subjects aren't very loyal, the guards wont talk to me. The tavern owner and shop owner dont give me any special discounts for being their "lord". The castle is small and has no cool hidden passages or basement. Now I know how The Lord of the Flies felt.

Oh yeah.. and anyone else notice.. the statue in front of the castle MOVES. He sways as if about to come to life but I cannot find any quest associated with him.

So, I do all this work for this spoiled brat arrogant murderer Narathzul Arantheal and i'd like a little more to show for it before the game is over. Heck, I follow this guy around doing his bidding and i cannot even loot the good bodies of the people we kill.. the guard in the prison where I freed him or Barateon. Somebody tell me I will end up sitting on the throne of Erothin. PLEASE !

i don't even have a quest to get partnership agreements for the two shops in my tiny almost non existent town. And I can see why.. no one will go there - there are no road signs pointing to Darlan !

I'd like to see a Darlan with a larger city, a thriving economy, quests and ways to get partnership agreements for the shops in my town. I can't even tax my subjects. So you see, I want bigger better Darlan and or if not something better like sitting on the throne of a better city.
1. The game is free, dude. Chill. 2. If you don`t like Nehrim, don`t play it. 3. Refer back to no.1. 4. Try saying (SPOILER) in the title next.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1