Restoring Oblivion default menu and font

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ajs
Gauner
Gauner

Is it possible to play Nehrim using the default Oblivion menus and font style? I find that the Nehrim font is very hard to read. Thanks!
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

The inventory can be toggled between icons-only and oblivion default by clicking the diamond at the top-left.
I too find the font hard to read - the colour needs to be thicker and/or the outline.
ajs
Gauner
Gauner

Thanks for posting a reply. I did notice that clicking on the diamond toggles the inventory mode between standard Oblivion style, and grid style. The problem is that the keys still don't work exactly as on the original Oblivion menu.

It seems that Nehrim uses Darnified UI as a default, which most people like, but not all :( . I want to be able to completely turn off Darnified UI, and go back to original Oblivion menus and fonts!!! :mrgreen:
Kirii
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I am also looking for a way to do this. I play with a gamepad on my tv and scrolling in the menus does not work with the new UI inventory.

Plus, clicking that diamond and changing it back to Oblivion style doesn't stick. The next time I load a game, or sometimes just opening the inventory again, and it is back to the Nehrim style.

As a note, this is also the only reason I can't use the Darnified UI. I love that UI but it just doesn't work with a gamepad. I asked the author of Darnified a long time ago if he could fix it but he said he was too busy and pretty much cut it off there.
ajs
Gauner
Gauner

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1