Mods for Nehrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

58 Beiträge Seite 4 von 6
Vendayn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I added that stuff to the archive text file.

The .esp didn't seem to work. But, after adding the lines to the archive file, I got the non-tattooed version to work on my character. Though with the .esp active, it reverted back to the low-res. So I must be missing something for the tattoos.

I'm actually fine with non-tattooed version, I kind of like it better after seeing it in-game.

Thanks for the help. :)
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

hmm maybe your using a different high res skin set then the one i was thinking then, least you got it fixed though :D
Vendayn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Well, actually...not totally fixed.

Without clothes=normal
With clothes=I get a big purple texture that covers the body (excluding the hands/legs/feet/head)
With your .esp active=with clothes it isn't bugged, but body isn't fully right

This is in my archive file:
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renfootfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renfootfemale_n.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renhandfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renhandfemale_n.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renlegfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renlegfemale_n.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renupperbodyfemale.dds
textures/characters/ren/ren_mysticelf/female/renupperbodyfemale_n.dds

I think it has to do with the

footfemale0-4

Because I don't have any upperbodyfemale.dds files. And they are not anywhere in the .zip file either, only the foot.dds files. I've used the installer too, but heh.

Strange it works without clothes though...but with clothes it doesn't.

(edit)

Could you make an .esp version out of the non-tattooed one? I think I have better luck with that. Since it works without clothes, maybe I'm missing something for it to work with clothes on.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Non tatooed version
Dateianhänge
HR Elfs.esp
Elves using default n tattoed with all parts assigned to footfemale.dds
(3.21 KiB) 239-mal heruntergeladen
Vendayn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Kool, glad you finaly got it sorted this time :D
Scooby_Doo
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

einnashe hat geschrieben:
Maigrets hat geschrieben:
I'll also more than likely be making some animal companions like I did for Oblivion if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll have my own critter companions as I don't use any others. :)
I might try to make a CM Partners-esque companion framework. The wilderness in Nehrim feels remote and isolating enough that it might be fun to have somebody to get lost with.
Please do! I feel so along without a few companions. BTW CM Partners does come with an esm file so that should help. Also there's a obse mod that allows you to hotkey partners actions (wait, harvet, follow...etc) that should be converted to (I think that one doesn't use any oblivion stuff).
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Scooby_Doo hat geschrieben:
Maigrets hat geschrieben:
I'll also more than likely be making some animal companions like I did for Oblivion if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll have my own critter companions as I don't use any others. :)
I might try to make a CM Partners-esque companion framework. The wilderness in Nehrim feels remote and isolating enough that it might be fun to have somebody to get lost with.
Please do! I feel so along without a few companions. BTW CM Partners does come with an esm file so that should help. Also there's a obse mod that allows you to hotkey partners actions (wait, harvet, follow...etc) that should be converted to (I think that one doesn't use any oblivion stuff).
The CM Partners esm is dependent on Oblivion.esm. I tried converting it but I'd still need to mess with the scripts and if I'm messing with the scripts I might as well do it from the ground up so I know where any errors are coming from.
Scooby_Doo
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

The CM Partners esm is dependent on Oblivion.esm. I tried converting it but I'd still need to mess with the scripts and if I'm messing with the scripts I might as well do it from the ground up so I know where any errors are coming from.
I was looking through it to, and yes I see it uses oblivion.esm (looks like it uses some rings or something like that). If we could extract the scripts and dialog and provide the extras through nehrim.esm instead...
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

I was looking through it to, and yes I see it uses oblivion.esm (looks like it uses some rings or something like that). If we could extract the scripts and dialog and provide the extras through nehrim.esm instead...
Most of the rings are just tokens, those are fine. The scripts are the bigger problem because many of them are deeply integrated into Oblivion or function in ways that just won't work in Nehrim. That's why I'm saying it might be simpler to redo it from the ground up, with an interface mirroring that of CM Partners so companion esps can be converted easily, and if Cutthroat Mods decides to do a proper CM Partners conversion then someday then that's their prerogative.
58 Beiträge Seite 4 von 6