Teleport Stones

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
wildstargoethe
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

[Dwight Schrute]QUESTION.[/Dwight Schrute]

I have no problem buying more teleport stones so that I can move to remote locations. I think it's a great idea, as it adds to the challenge of the game. There does, however, seem to be a limited supply. Do the merchants that carry the teleport stones renew their supply?
Aerian
Schurke
Schurke

They do, check back in a couple of days. As a side though though, it's really better for you to walk around and explore, you'll never know what dungeons you'll find or what loot you'll, well, loot.
Of course, if you get bored of walking, teleports are there. But yea, they do restock.
Geronimou
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Aerian hat geschrieben:
They do, check back in a couple of days. As a side though though, it's really better for you to walk around and explore, you'll never know what dungeons you'll find or what loot you'll, well, loot.
Of course, if you get bored of walking, teleports are there. But yea, they do restock.
Yeah, walking is usually better, but if you have walked Sanctum-Erothin way five times back and forth, and looted every dungeon near the road/on the way at the first two times, it is gonna get a little boring.
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I use tcl and fly back many times. Why? To avoid leveling up on silly random wild animals. I level way too fast already without having to kill the local fauna.
wildstargoethe
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thank you for the replies. I actually prefer to walk around myself, but I like having the teleport stones to use with my recall spells...mostly because I don't want to walk half way across the world and back again just to get the remaining loot from a dungeon I've completed. You know what I'm saying? That's why it would be nice if the mules or horses were actually capable of carrying loot.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1