Chancellor's Fate stuck (possible spoilers)

Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
free411
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hello,

First off, I used search here and in the bug section, so don't shoot me if its a common problem :).

It could be a bug or maybe I'm just missing something.
Together with Callisto and Arantheal I went to Erothin to stop the chansellor.
In front of the gate Arantheal commands me to search Kim and attack the front gates with the farmers.

I have no problem in finding her and she forces conversation on me, but the only thing she sais to me is the small talk "I'll miss you....bla bla"
There is no quest triggering. I can run to Erothin City, but the place is dead and Kim doesn't follow me at all.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Sounds like a bug! But first how far into the city did you run after conversation with Kim? What should happen is (as far as I can remember)
[+]
you get across bridge and through one gate then a gate in front closes on you. Then you get some conversation.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Please upload your savegame here. (Click the "Dateianhang hochladen" link beneath the Submit button.)
Geronimou
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

[+]
That one little aeterna thief should talk to you before the bridge, and then if you just continue over the bridge, a gate closes, and then you should get some journal entries.
free411
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Sounds like a bug! But first how far into the city did you run after conversation with Kim? What should happen is (as far as I can remember)
[+]
you get across bridge and through one gate then a gate in front closes on you. Then you get some conversation.
Geronimou hat geschrieben:
[+]
That one little aeterna thief should talk to you before the bridge, and then if you just continue over the bridge, a gate closes, and then you should get some journal entries.
After talking to Kim I can walk into the first (main) gate. Then right before the Mages Cove on your right, there is a gate thats closed.
The gate that normally lets you advance true Erothin. When interacting with the gate it sais. "To heavy and massive to move".
That little Aetherna thief you're talking about Geronimou doesn't do anything. I can talk to him but no conversation options shows up. He doesn't even say something :p.

arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Please upload your savegame here. (Click the "Dateianhang hochladen" link beneath the Submit button.)
Save uploaded!

Already tried some console commands on Kim, but that didn't help. Like disable/enable her, but she still stays stuck at that particular unrelevant conversation.
Dateianhänge
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Thats a wierd bug.. it worked first time for me,

You did let the thief go when you caught him in the tunnels?
free411
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Helol hat geschrieben:
Thats a wierd bug.. it worked first time for me,

You did let the thief go when you caught him in the tunnels?
Thief in the tunnels? I think you've got another quest in mind.
I already did the quest with the thief running with the letter of the 3rd recruit.
I forgave him and followed him to the sewer hide-out.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Without a warranty, but this should help:
Code: Alles auswählen
setstage mq11 50
enableplayercontrols
But the more itneresting question is why your MQ11 (The Ruins of Treomar) stage is 10... Wait, you have entered Cahbaet by jumping?
free411
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Without a warranty, but this should help:
Code: Alles auswählen
setstage mq11 50
enableplayercontrols
But the more itneresting question is why your MQ11 (The Ruins of Treomar) stage is 10... Wait, you have entered Cahbaet by jumping?
Yes, I jumped, cause I arrived via the mountains :x.
So, by doing that I forced future quests, which normally shouldn't be possible because of the preliminary Ruins of Treomar quest?

Edit: Ow, wait I just haven't start doing the Treomar Ruins quest, yet. Went exploring and forgot about it.
I'll just visit the ruins and complete the quest. Entirely my fault, my apologies.

Edit2: Oke, its fixed now, I can continue the quest. Thx for the help!
justdas
Bettler
Bettler

I have reached the bell tower with the Chancellor standing on one side. I get stuck after I climb the final ladder and can't move. Nothing further seems to happen. Have I missed something during the chase? The Chancellor and Arantheal? had a conversation before I climbed the last ladder.
Thanks
David
12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2