Predatory Bird Quest

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

Mmmm, careful now, spoilers!
[+]
I found my way across the water (water walking) from Erothin and up the mountainside to what turns out to be 'The Old Lighthouse'. I glimpsed - for a fraction of a second - some guy walking around. I moved towards him and the floor gave way. I found myself climbing a tower, moving boxes, jumping around. Just before I reached the box puzzle the Adventurer fell from the sky onto the middle platform. Fair enough ;) I find my way to the top of the tower, take the bottles, then the quest dialog suggests I go down the same way the Adventurer came up. I passed a locked door on the way up but I cannot find a key!
My description doesn't leave out any event whatsoever. Have I missed something, or has something failed to trigger, or should adventurers not fall from the sky?
Please give a full answer, thanks! :D
spuddeh
Bettler
Bettler

The adventurer should have had some potions of I'majumpreallyhighnow. (Forget the real name)
Drink one. Jump off the top. Win.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Actually the door should open itself - but we've got another translation bug here.
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

spuddeh hat geschrieben:
The adventurer should have had some potions of I'majumpreallyhighnow. (Forget the real name)
Drink one. Jump off the top. Win.
Did do; slid around, found the front way in, with a door that asked for the same key ;)
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

Ahhhh, I feel so stupid. Maybe the potion should have a more conspicuous name, or maybe I should have done my looting more carefully. Good quest though ;-)
mazling
Gauner
Gauner

More ahhhhh.
[+]
I just found the adventurer's note.
It's events like these that make these games fun ;-)
Imryll
Gauner
Gauner

Heh. Not so fun if you scaled the side of the cliff facing the port (no easy task!) only to find no entrance to the tower. Nice view though. :wink:
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hope not a spoiler. But quest starts from woman by warwhouse,(not off any notice board).To recieve reward take back what you find at the top of castle.(not much to find, not much of a reward).
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1