Q&A for Enderal (pls read it before opening a new topic)

Moderator: Moderatoren

154 Beiträge Seite 6 von 16
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I guess it will be released around the end of March maybe a bit earlier
For the German version or the English version?
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

As long as there are already english subs, I wouldn't mind playing the german version if the english audio is not ready yet. I didn't mind it in Nehrim, I would not in Enderal. From what I understood the english translation (story, convertations etc) is already done, right? The only work in progress are the english voice over and the books?
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

For the german version - though the release of the german version with english subs should follow quickly, seeing the current translation speed ;-)

As for the english voiced version - that one will most likely take a bit longer, depending on how fast SureAI can fill the gaps in which they still need some more people (especially older women)
From what I understood the english translation (story, convertations etc) is already done, right? The only work in progress are the english voice over and the books?
Basically yes, though there are still some miscellaneous conversations to be translated and also some german words which are important for the story (we have a reference spreadsheet in which we can discuss the final translation for each german word ;-))

Apart from that yeah mostly books, though also some item names or tool tips in the menu.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Well in turn with my first real article on Mod-DB another small update of the Q&A:

There were 3 new screenshots posted on Facebook:

BildBildBild

All 3 pictures show the "Crystal Forest" a forest which is part of the Northwind Mountains.

The sub + question beforehand in the 3rd pic says:

Player: "This means the consciousness of one of the Pyraeans is resting in this temple?"

Constantin Firespark: "I'm doubting whether it really rests. Witnessing the downfall of their own civilisation and being bound in this place for centuries since then usually has a rather negative effect on the mind of a human."

Also Nico told me that they are thinking about selling Enderal's soundtrack as a CD/digital deluxe edition, next to the free download of the normal soundtrack ;-)
rtf54
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
Also Nico told me that they are thinking about selling Enderal's soundtrack as a CD/digital deluxe edition, next to the free download of the normal soundtrack ;-)
It would be a great way to support SureAI and Enderal, for sure! :)
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

One month later - time for another update :)

The german version seems to be nearly done, at least Nico said that it shouldn't take that long anymore - I'm not sure whether it will release in February but I guess it will be ready at least till end of March (pls take that with a grain of salt as it is only speculation ^^)

Now for some more tangible info: the german version will have around 45 VAs, the english version around 30-35 - the german synchro was done with around 60% home studio, the english version with around 90%.

Btw the english synchro also now kicked off for real with SureAI sending the scripts even to those with lesser roles.

As for the translation: that one still goes strong, the translation team currently has more than 10 members and I hope we'll do a fine work for yours to enjoy :)

Now onto Enderal's length: SureAI recently did a dev run of Enderal's main quest (that means with skipping dialogue, side quests, exploration and with cheating to get to the end) and it took them around 38h! In comparison the same run in Nehrim took them 23,5h.

Last but not least some new screenshots:

An oasis in the Powder Desert
Bild

Temple on the Moonshine Island
Bild
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

45 VAs? Isn't that 4 times Bethesda's? Good to know, good to know, thanks for the new info.

What about the bug fixing? There were 5000 of them last time, hope there are some progress there too :D
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Like holy ****?? 38 hours with all that skipped stuff? Am I going to enjoy this game so hard I almost can't imagine. I'm going to be so immersed with this game. Gonna drag it on as long as possible. Once again thank you so much SureAI for making this game :thumbsup:
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

If game is almost done, maybe its time for Sure AI to give release date and share more info. It will make game sites share news and bring more attention to the project.
SpartanG318
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

SureAI Facebook: "It's done when it's done." ;) So think the way to release isn´t so long.
154 Beiträge Seite 6 von 16