Is Enderal English or German?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
CountSwaqqula
Bettler
Bettler

Now I've seen my fair share of Enderal videos showing off what the game will have to offer. Most of the time i have heard English voice acting, but sometimes i have heard German. Is the game going to have both German and English install files so that people may choose with alternative text and voice acting to suit the different languages?
Would be great if someone could clear this up for me. Either way, im sure the game is going to be just as good as Arktwend and Nehrim (never could get Myar Aranath to work :( ) and im sure ill put just as many hours into the game as i did with the two before it.

Thanks in advanced for any replies.
Acknowlogia
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

The mod is made by german deveoppers but from what I read and heard you will have the choice between those two language (German and English).
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Acknowlogia hat geschrieben:
The mod is made by german deveoppers but from what I read and heard you will have the choice between those two language (German and English).
Yeah Enderal will have both German and English versions with the appropiate voice overs ;-)

But there will also be a third version for the fans of Nehrim's system with german voice over and english subtitles.

So all in all 3 versions:

1. Entirely in German with german voice over
2. Entirely in English with english voice over
3. Version with english texts and subtitles, but german voice over :wink:
CountSwaqqula
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for that guys! now to decide whether i want to play with full English or German with English subtitles. Having the subtitles made it so much more fantasy like! but i have no idea which one i prefer. :P
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1