Cuthbert's Legacy issue

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The Potion of Cosmic Winds was not removed from my inventory at the seance, and now that Maxus and Aurora are living in connubial bliss it's still there. It's still marked as a quest item too, so I can't drop it. What's the console command that would let me get rid of it?

Sorry, but I don't have a save for you from during the quest. It's not that hazardous and looked to be running smoothly, so there didn't seem to be a reason to set aside a save.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

A savegame might still help us to find possible causes.

It is better to save often manually and keep these scores (then do not overwrite them).
There are not only quest decisions that you might regret, but also because of some engine bugs this can be very useful.
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

It appears I was mistaken. I thought this was from a little later on judging from the timestamp on the files, but when I loaded it I saw I was in the middle of the quest. If I remember right, at this point I had brewed the potion and made my way back toward Aurora's tower when I suddenly remembered I also needed to make the door. (And I think I had saved here just in case something weird happened at the seance.) So after this, I went back to Duneville and made the door before coming back and moving on to the next step.
Dateianhänge
Save 26 - Chillian Powder Desert 102.38.15.rar
(2.11 MiB) 74-mal heruntergeladen
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

It's fixed in the next patch. Thanks
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1