10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Well met,

after a year's time and thanks to both St. One - a German Let's Player who has played Nehrim for what seems like an eternity - and our talented and commited scripter Sam, the time has finally come: The second episode of our devblog just went online!

This time we'll shed some light on the topic of crafting and housing in Enderal, the former with a brand-new, self-coded system that will hopefully provide for a lot of fun.

Before showing you the video, a shameless plea to all those who haven't done it yet: The moddb.com - awards, in which we were nominated for the category "Best Upcoming/Most anticipated", have almost come to an end. If you haven't done so already, we'd greatly appreciate a vote for us!

The feedback for our trailer so far has been a blast, which we totally didn't expect. Thanks again!
Bild
All the best,

SureAI
MrHappyFace
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Looks amazing; like crafting will probably actually be fun in Enderal (unlike in Skyrim, where the fun was limited to completely and utterly breaking the system and turning yourself into a walking god).

What's more, there is now finally a reason to loot all those random barrels and stuff lol.

EDIT: wow only 12 hours left for the voting... so close :O
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

where are the results?
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Wow, that's a really cool housing feature! I had no idea that was even possible to do in "real-time" in the engine. Wicked!

Nice addition with the spare parts, now I'll have a real reason to go through all the boxes and barrels in the game. :D

I hope the house will be an early/mid feature so we have a good place to stash loot and valuables. :)

@Hazzmat

I think the results of the voting will come in the next week, they have to hype it up a little more and probably do some double and triple counting. :wink:

Great job on the devblog as well, St. One! :thumbsup:
MrHappyFace
Gauner
Gauner

Oh, I just thought of a question:

Is it possible to remove an item once it is placed?
JorgasElite
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

This looks amazing, I can't wait to play Enderal! :D

A question, what is the the extent of which things can be crafted? And will there be a farming feature ingame?
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Looks fantastic as usual!

By the way Hazzmat, just In case you haven't seen it because I was wandering too:

•Editors Choice Award [ Release 22nd December ]
•Players Choice Unreleased [ Release 27th December ]
•Players Choice Mod of the Year [ Released 29th of December ]

Afraid we have to play the waiting game. :P
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

A question, what is the the extent of which things can be crafted? And will there be a farming feature ingame?
You mean farming in terms of planting and harvesting? Not right now, there isn't, and it would definitely be a nice-to-have feature, as was the housing system. Let's see how many resources Sam has left in the future. :)

As for the extent of the things that can be crafted, we cannot say that yet. There will definitely be some super-rare items that can only be crafted. But thats not my job, so I cannot say for sure. :)
Is it possible to remove an item once it is placed?
Yes, it is. That was a failure from my side, as I forgot to put that information in the script I sent St.One. You can always move and pick up items you have placed.
MrHappyFace
Gauner
Gauner

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Yes, it is. That was a failure from my side, as I forgot to put that information in the script I sent St.One. You can always move and pick up items you have placed.
Then this is indeed absolutely 100% perfect :D

Oh, results for the mod awards will be here super-duper-soon!
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1