Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
SureBOT
SureAI
SureAI
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

Once again, the time has come: The 2014 Moddb.com „Mod of the year“-awards are at our doorstep, and we have been nominated again in the category “Best Upcoming”. Last year, due to your support – and to our surprise – we are able to score the 2nd place out of more than 20 000 contestants. Once more, we’d like to express our thanks to you. In that sense: We would officially ask you for your support. Just head over to our Moddb.com – page (Link below) and click the vote button. No registration is required. And, of course, you’ll see plenty of new material in the following weeks. Now, enough of the words: Here’s a brand-new insight into Enderals world. However, this also means that the only way for us to reach the Top 5 this time is by scoring the first place. Needless to say, that this would be extremely motivating for us. As usual, the voting is split into two parts: First of all, a top 100 is built from all the nominees. Then, a second phase starts, where the ranking among these Top 100 is determined.
„Not all that glisters is gold, my friend. And Ark is no exception, the Undercity sees to that. It always surprises me how good people are looking away. But hey – it’s all right as long as they stay down there and we up here, isn’t it? The Rhâlata has its playing ground that way. And the nobles their nice-looking, neat streets.”

- Jespar Dal’Varek
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

third time in a row I'm voting for you guys :lol:
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Totally awesome trailer, the music fitted really well to the gloom of the Undercity and made me psyched as always. I really like what you've done with the buildings, it really looks rugged down there.

Small question: will we see posters etc. in English this time around? I remember in Nehrim they were all in German along with some leaflets that were left untranslated as well. :dumb:
Sagantor
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

will we see posters etc. in English this time around?
Don't worry ; )
All raw files of the posters have been backed up so they can be translated. :)
khalkists
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

:> its kinda funny, that replica I did in minecraft some time ago... I ended up utilizing it to build an underground city.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

Nice, you guys got an article @ RPS!

See link if you want to read! :)
Shame they misspelled the name though. :(
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Wow, that's cool! :)

I had to smile reading the sideblow about our projects name. Shame you can't change a name after it's been announced, but we'll have to live with that. ^^
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Wow, that's cool! :)

I had to smile reading the sideblow about our projects name. Shame you can't change a name after it's been announced, but we'll have to live with that. ^^
I posted a lengthy reply to the article under my web-name Zorlan, with some extra information about the project since the article was so short. They've also corrected the name in the article. :)
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1