5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hello everyone,

As some of you might already know, we're using Articy Draft, a gamedesign/storywriting-tool from Nevigo since the early stages of development.

Recently, they've interviewed us about the experiences we made with Articy, and published a little showcase on their blog, which can be read here. Those who look carefully enough might even spot some new screenshots!

Once again, a big thanks to Nevigo, who sold us their software for special conditions and thus facilitate the development progress a lot! :)

All the best,

SureAI
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

A flying goat with 4 eyes? COOL! I bet you thought that up in the middle of Oktoberfest! :wink:

That interior screenshot is fantastic, I wonder how many hours it takes just to design it and convert it to a computer image, multiplied by how many hundreds (or thousands?) of interiors. Great stuff!
monatsend
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

haha, I don't know, why everybody complains about the final design of the Myrad,
In my opinion its very unique and powerful.
:arrow: :twisted: he is a goat as well.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Woohoo! New screenshots!

That castle/ruin looks really amazing, can't wait! Gonna be fun to battle those new goats as well, I wonder if we can find them in packs! 8)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Myrads are about the size of a dragon, so they're not usually found in packs. These are the flying mounts. ;)
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1