Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

“The Northwind Mountains are a region situated in the far north of Enderal. Though being inhospitable due to their extreme cold and perilous fauna – Lost Ones, Frost Myrads and Glacier elementals, only to mention a few -, they used be well-travelled in the past. This fact was due to the Northwind-mines, where the valuable Northwind rocks were mined, which are rumored to be close to indestructible, thus making them a highly sought-after material for the construction of castles, treasure chambers and fortresses. After the closing of the mines, however, the region was left abandoned, leaving behind ghost villages and dangerous, semi-collapsed mineshafts, which still attract adventurers and treasure hunters. […]"
Lexil Merrum,
High Arcanist of the Holy Order

All the best,

SureAI
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Holy shit!!! Everything looks amazing! Truly beautiful, really nice to see some of the new assets and new places! Really loved the castle exterior, well done!

Current hype level: max! :mrgreen:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

The inn looks fantastic! I had to pause the video and go get a beer. :wink: Just one comment which I hope won't offend you. In the video at 1:59, the body on the floor looks exactly like a Skyrim Draugr, down to the metal loop on the brown waist cloth. I fought many thousands of those in my playthroughs of Skyrim and I am really tired of seeing them; I was hoping to never see another one. I know it is a small thing, but I want to get completely immersed in Enderal, and something so characteristic of Skyrim would kind of shake me out of my immersion. Does that make sense? I mean, it is like I entered a dungeon in Enderal and was warped into Skyrim. If there will be many of these in the game, is there any way to manipulate them so they don't look so Skyrimish? Or is it just me. You guys are doing a great job and I know it is nice to receive praise, but everything is not 100% perfect all the time.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
The inn looks fantastic! I had to pause the video and go get a beer. :wink: Just one comment which I hope won't offend you. In the video at 1:59, the body on the floor looks exactly like a Skyrim Draugr, down to the metal loop on the brown waist cloth. I fought many thousands of those in my playthroughs of Skyrim and I am really tired of seeing them; I was hoping to never see another one. I know it is a small thing, but I want to get completely immersed in Enderal, and something so characteristic of Skyrim would kind of shake me out of my immersion. Does that make sense? I mean, it is like I entered a dungeon in Enderal and was warped into Skyrim. If there will be many of these in the game, is there any way to manipulate them so they don't look so Skyrimish? Or is it just me. You guys are doing a great job and I know it is nice to receive praise, but everything is not 100% perfect all the time.
I get you. They were overused to the max in Skyrim so you got tired of them quickly. A simple reskin at least would help quite a bit.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hi there,

well, we thought about adding new zombies, but probably re-texturing is the only thing we'll manage with our limited time-resources. Other custom creatures were more important. But thanks for the critique! :)

Thanks,

Nicolas
monatsend
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Retexturing could be be a hard task on its own, because the Draugr-creature lives from its normalmap.
For a new normalmap i need to do a complete highpoly from scratch. Maybe, if i find some time, id love to...
There are tasks, that are more urgend right now.

But... !!!

Zombies are on my todo, Bam! :thumbsup:

monatsend
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Did a bit of looking around found these two that are okay I think it's a start I guess
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56 ... w%3D&pUp=1
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28 ... %3D1&pUp=1
monatsend
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Thanks,

i will definitly take a look at those!

On first sight, I think the zombie in the first link needs definitly some normal informations. The skin looks so shiny and even. Just like these anatomy reference models made of plastic XD.
But if I got the time to create a custom mesh... would be so great...

Monatsend
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1