4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Well met,

many of you might wonder, what happened to the devblog since we released the first episode a year ago. The answer is relatively simple: We simply haven't found the time yet. Since July 2013 we continously started to write new episodes and capture new footage, but due to the fact that the schedules of those who are capable of doing the devblog knowledge-wise are way too loaded, it simply never happened. And, lamentably enough, if we have to choose between PR and the overall quality and process of the project, we choose the latter. :(

However, a collaboration with a Let's Player is in prospect. So - no promises here -, there might be a new episode coming pretty soon.

Today, we want to introduce a feature which has been in the works since the early stages of development: The bard-system. Aside from several new instrumental lute and flute-pieces, we work closely with our lector and composer, Holomay to compose bard-songs which can be heard on several occasions ingame. The objective here isn't simply to make the songs beautiful, but to also have them transport lore and the Endralean culture in general. There will be drinking songs, romantic ballads, songs about myths and legends, and religious songs.

In the English version of Enderal, all of the songs will be sung by a professional, English-speaking singer. Unfortunately, the English version of the song we'd like to present today hasn't been finished yet, but it will, soon. For now, some of you might enjoy it nonetheless. :)

A big thanks to Frank, Britta (The German singer) and Jocelyn (The English singer). Without you, this feature would not be possible!

For those of you who like to read, the fifth chapter of the Butcher of Ark has also been proofread and can be read here.

All the best!

SureAI
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

So beautiful! So professional! It sounds like I'm listening to some blockbuster movie soundtrack. I hope all the bard songs have this high quality.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

They all will. :) Glad you like it!
Acknowlogia
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I just want to thank you for working hard on Enderal from what I have seen so far it is going to be an anazing experiance.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1