Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Alex from Gamersground interviewed us once again about Enderal! It has been quite a lot of fun (in spite of the difficulties regarding the sound, which were our fault), and interested fans can be sure to get some interesting, new information!

The interview is in German, but subtitles can be enabled.

Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Aww they ask all the wrong questions :roll:
I find differences from Skyrim a foolish thing to compare to. As it is completely different and something that will be topped in every way, and we already know that. I find differences between Nehrim and Enderal far more interesting like what will be integrated from Nehrim and what will be removed or edited.

I never had problems in Erothin :P the only problems I had along those lines were huge fps drops in The Dark Forest, and crashes which seemed to happen only under specific circumstances like when I waited or entered an area while autosaving etc.

If I can just ask a few questions and of course feel free to ignore:
Will there be things similar to the N symbols of Nehrim?
Are there still levelled regions? Or will it be lame like Skyrim+Oblivion or more chaotic like Morrowind?
Something that has always interested me is will there be secret rooms, and perhaps even secret dungeons in Enderal?
And a question I formed from the interview is about this teleport system how is it similar and how is it unique to Nehrims?
Is Tyr assumed dead? Or does it not really matter whether he is alive or dead? I for one spared him as he was right in my mind.
Will potions be the same as in Nehrim (Quick Overtimes)?
Will creatures native to Nehrim be in Enderal?
I heard for somewhere or maybe I just made it up that (eating) food is going to be essential. Is this true? Will sleeping be too?

Im sorry for bothering you... if you've already got this far then I have already wasted your time tho :wink:
:lol: at 38.16 I was like 'urrrhhh he is gonna ask about release date isn't he...."
Zuletzt geändert von Zak am 09.02.2014 14:57, insgesamt 6-mal geändert.
Synthoras
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

There will be another Interview ;)
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Awesome I missed the post, ill keep an eye out for that.
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

muahaha my list of questions grows. I will be ready for the next interview.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1