Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

"As perilous the sweeping desert in Enderals East may be, there is hardly any region as important for the country's economy. There are no caverns as rich in Shadowsteel veins as the Redstone Burrows, and the sulfurous springs are as beautiful as they are essential for the fabrication of Endralean firepowder. However, the travelling adventurer should always be aware of the fearsome Bonerippers, who stalk the dunes in search of prey, the wild Myrads whose nests crown upon the namegiving pinnacles as well as of Lost Ones, whose dead bodies wander through the lush oases [...]"
- Endralean Encyclopedia
Lexil Merrum, High Arcanist of the Holy Order
Bild
Best wishes,

SureAI
Zuletzt geändert von Nicolas Samuel am 18.12.2013 12:12, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Very interesting. Will there be ecyclopedia that we can read in the game? Firepowder was mentioned. Guns maybe? :)
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Sounds awesome! Good work SureAI! Hazzmat you want guns?? Think It would ruin it. There were cannons in Nehrim too. Cannon tower in Erothin, Bastion of Waverock, Ships in Ostian do you not remember?
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

I do but there were no guns as far as I remember. I'm pretty neutral about the notion of guns. I'd be nice if they were in the game but I wouldn't care that much if they weren't.
Zuletzt geändert von Hazzmat am 15.12.2013 16:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

There won't be an awful lot of guns. Maybe one, as a high-level Star-people invention, and we'll make sure to design it so that it fits into the world. But there will be cannons, just like there were in Nehrim. :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

I hope we get to use cannons just like in Nehrim :twisted:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I noticed the ripples in the sand at the lower left, great detailing! No guns would be great, there are other games I can play if I want to play a "shooter" (which I don't).
Lagon
Bettler
Bettler

Something like a crossbow would be nice and maybe better for a game like this...
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Don't get the wrong impression, there won't be "guns" in terms of assault rifles or something like that. We know very well what would ruin the atmosphere and what wouldn't. Like I said, there might be one high-end "staff" shaped similar to this. We can't implement Crossbows, since we don't use Dawnguard. But thats all subject to change! :)
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1