37 Beiträge Seite 1 von 4
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Nehrim Patch 1.0.8.2 (EN) is here.
This patch includes all previous patches!

The patch can be downloaded in two ways:
  • 1: Automatically using the Nehrim launcher. In order to be able to obtain the patch this way, you must make sure that the automatical search for updates is activated in your Nehrim launcher: Click on the "arrow" button to the right of the (greyed-out) "Update" button of your Nehrim launcher, and tick on the "search for servers and updates (not) active" field. Then your Nehrim launcher will automatically look for and download Nehrim patches (but install them only with your consent).

2: Manually by downloading it from the downloads section of the Nehrim website.

Changes in Patch 1.0.8.2 (EN)

Fixes:

(FIX) The "messages don't appear" bug is fixed - thanks to Rancen on the forum!
(FIX) Some scripts have been simplified and some others (unused and unusable ones) deleted. This should improve performance slightly.
(FIX) Two more books translated. Some translation mistakes in quest stages and books fixed.
(FIX) The rune Frost Arrow (Rank I) now really teaches this spell (and not the Fireball spell as it used to do).
One cannot use up the first keystone from the Darius quest for the "wrong" door anymore.
(FIX) The Erothin bank account is now working properly. Formerly, an overflowing short variable kept the player from receiving interest rates if he had too much cash or had been away for too long.
(FIX) No more floating book over the Ostian marketplace.
(FIX) Clothing 00SPECEyepatchWithoutPirate now has a name since it is lootable.
(FIX) The Middlerealm Cuirass in Ilunir (the NQ04 cave) has been replaced by a playable version (since it can be taken).
(FIX) Armor NQ05AlterMittelreichBrustharnisch and NQ05AlterNordreichBrustharnisch (an Old Middlerealm Cuirass and an Old Northrealm Cuirass) are playable now.
(FIX) Most crafting dialogue has now been translated into English.

Changes in Patch 1.0.8.1 (EN)

Fixes:

(FIX) In the train from the Daromith mines to Anku, it is now enough to wait for 12 hours, rather than waiting for 12 hours *at once*.
(FIX) (FEA) The Bloodletting spells of ranks II and III are now usable. A Catharsis spell (Rank I) was added (at the moment, it is called "Katharsis"), curing illness while (temporarily) damaging health.
(FIX) Aspheron's AI package MQ11AspheronAmbushPlayer02 is now flagged Must Complete instead of Once Per Day, so that the player doesn't have to wait a day for the conversation if it fails once.
(FIX) The houses in Ostian's haven quarter are now enabled when one teleports to Ostian, preventing the player from seeing an empty haven due to the Ostian optimization scripts. It is still possible to get this bug using mark/recall. Should you encounter this bug, it is enough to leave the haven for the marketplace, and return back to the heaven, and the houses will all reappear.

Changes in Patch 1.0.8.0 (EN)

Features:

(FEA) The Ostian Arena, with a series of fight quests, is now open to the player.
(FEA) New bounty hounting missions in the Middle realm.

Launcher:

(LUP) The mod section of the launcher now contains an index of all available mods and more place for the descriptions of the mod.
(LUP) Revamped the launcher design.

Fixes:

(MOD) New trainers with dialogue can now be created without having to add new dialogue sounds for each new trainer. In order to use this, the trainer must belong to the faction "00LehrerFaction" and in one or several factions corresponding to the skills he trains: "LehrerBlockenFaction, LehrerBlockenFaction, LehrerScheutzeFaction" etc. Examples of trainers that use this new technique can be found in the CS under the IDs "OstianArenaJor", "OstianArenaTirtan".
(FIX) The English version of the game is now as up-to-date as the German version. This means that it has no more bugs that were already fixed in the German patches. In particular, the Robbers' Den Quest should now update properly; the questmarkers in the Cry from the Deep quest are correct; etc.
(FIX) The speed of the horses and donkeys has been lowered to Oblivion standards in order to reduce loading lag.
(FIX) The health points of horses and donkeys have been reduced.
(FIX) The performance in Ostian has been slightly improved.
(FIX) Some graphical bugs fixed.
(FIX) The battle crown now takes the head slot of the player.
(FIX) Level design in quest MQ04 has been made more logical, and a hint has been added.
(FIX) Melvin is more tolerant to friendly fire in the MQ09 mission now.
(FIX) Containers have been removed in MQ09 in order to avoid dialogue being interrupted by opening containers.
(FIX) (BAL-) Erodan's Shield now has an Armor Rating of 13 only (compared to the 16.5 it had before), since it is too easy to obtain.
(FIX) (BAL) The villain ability "Hiding" now does what it should: it drains 5 Heavy Armor and fortifies 5 Light Armor, rather than just draining 5 Light Armor.
(FIX) A few floaters and typos have been corrected and a few messages have been made more understandable.
(FIX) A script in Darius' treasure hunt has been corrected; now, the message that one has found two keystones shouldn't come too early anymore.
(FIX) (BAL+) Jagal's 90% resistance to magick has been replaced by a 50% resistance.
(FIX) The sigil fire pillar in the first part of the Zerobilon dungeon is now deadly.
(FIX) While being chased by the Black Troll, sometimes the player gets "beamed" onto the ropes due to a bug in the Oblivion collision engine. This bug cannot be fixed but it has been rendered harmless.
(FIX) Some scripts have been edited in order to ensure every dialogue line appears in the subtitles.
(FIX) The ban on magick is supposed to be lifted at a certain question of the main quest. A bug that made it stay forever has been fixed.
(FIX) A very rare (but plotstopping) bug that made the game fail to register the death of the mages besieging the Shadowcry Mine is now fixed.
(FIX) The script regulating the gates of Erothin (to the west of the long bridge) has been slightly rewritten. They should now hopefully open at 8 AM and close at 8 PM.
Geronimou
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Ok, so I have a problem with this one. In my Nehrim launcher, I have checked that box "Search for servers and updates active" and pressed the 'update' button. Then, it asks me to accept the updating, which I do, but then nothing happens. If I try to close the launcher, it says that patching is not ready, but I still can close the launcher. Then I thought that I could maybe manually download and install the patch, but when I go to the download page of Nehrim, I don't see that patch anywhere there. What am I doing wrong?
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Yippe!
free411
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thx, awesome work!

Updating true the launcher worked just fine here.
Zuletzt geändert von free411 am 02.10.2010 09:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Ok, so I have a problem with this one. In my Nehrim launcher, I have checked that box "Search for servers and updates active" and pressed the 'update' button. Then, it asks me to accept the updating, which I do, but then nothing happens. If I try to close the launcher, it says that patching is not ready, but I still can close the launcher. Then I thought that I could maybe manually download and install the patch, but when I go to the download page of Nehrim, I don't see that patch anywhere there. What am I doing wrong?
Guess there is no permission for the launcher downloading stuff. Manual download is now also available!
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thanks for the patch \o/

One small bug found ( didnt post in bug tracker because cannnot find correct catagory or version) its just a simple missing translation in the launcher, under seting where there is "Advanced Optimisations" is still in German as "Erweiterte Optimierungen" with the updated launcher.
Dateianhänge
bugsy.jpg
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Okay, thanks. Will be fixed in the next version.
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

And the Grindstone options.. in german.. also the Top left Texts are sometimes in german.. eg .. for the fire mine and creating a Twohanded iron longsword
tandcemeson
Gauner
Gauner

If you use Steam, do you install this to the root /oblivion or the /oblivion/data directory?
cubgrace
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

GREAT GREAT game guys!!

How do I know if the patch in installed correct? When I start the game it still comes up as 1.2.0416.

Thanks
37 Beiträge Seite 1 von 4