Moderator: Moderatoren

37 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Try moving everything out of the Programs folder, then patching, then moving it back. Or not moving it back unless it is strictly necessary.
Note that I can't really do Steam support since I don't have a Steam version myself.
cubgrace
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Guys, Still no luck. So I gave up and uninstalled Oblivion. And started over from scratch.

I downloaded Oblivion from steam. Started it up and got into the game.

Then I reinstalled Nehrim, installer. Updated it. Moved it over to the Obivion file. Now when I try to run the game it frezzes on the start up screen.

i have renamed my oblivoion folder that is in my document folder. I also reset all video defaults, and try to play it on the lowest settings but still no luck.

Any ideas?
OdoyleRules
Bettler
Bettler

cubgrace hat geschrieben:
Guys, Still no luck. So I gave up and uninstalled Oblivion. And started over from scratch.

I downloaded Oblivion from steam. Started it up and got into the game.

Then I reinstalled Nehrim, installer. Updated it. Moved it over to the Obivion file. Now when I try to run the game it frezzes on the start up screen.

i have renamed my oblivoion folder that is in my document folder. I also reset all video defaults, and try to play it on the lowest settings but still no luck.

Any ideas?
Make sure Steam is updating Oblivion to the latest patch. It does not always do so, so don't assume that it is updated to the latest patch.
cubgrace
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I did, I can not even get Oblivion to run with out the Nehrim files now.
UltimateTobi
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

cubgrace hat geschrieben:
I did, I can not even get Oblivion to run with out the Nehrim files now.
I would suggest to "move" Nehrim out and/or deinstall it, then, when Steam doesn't update Oblivion, verify the game cache, maybe some files are missing or corrupted, then install Nehrim again.
cubgrace
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Ok I got it working. Uninstalled Oblivion, and started all over.

I did the patch up grade but I still cant get the next Wanted mission. i get the complete what you stared message.
lowdog
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Link to patch 1.0.8.2 (EN) is not showing up on the download section, only patch 1.0.8.1 (EN) is showing and that link is broken....
lowdog
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Updated through the launcher to 1.0.8.2 (EN) and now the game stutters REAL bad, also the loading screen where you have to click on load a game is SUPER slow and the mouse movement is SUPER stuttery and jerky.

EDIT; fixed by rebooting computer :oops:
Fujisan
Krieger
Krieger

Did I fail in update of a file?
When I set up by opening a Diary, the strange display sometimes arose. When I investigated by CS, two places had a strange statement in 'GlobaltagebuchScript'.

It's line 412 MessageBox an item with excessinve "Underwater effects are now ON" ; another side there is no "Settings".
line 440 MessageBox an item with excessive "Memory cleansing is now ON."
Banstyle
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I'm looking for some help. I recently downloaded Nehrim, but I can't get the launcher to connect online. I thought maybe the patch would help, but I don't know how to install the patch.

I put my Oblivion saves in a different destination because I read it is good to do that so as to not have Nehrim saves conflict with Oblivion saves. The patch wants to install itself into C:/Users/Nehrim. I get a message saying this isn't doable because it contains no Oblivion saves (or data, I forgot). It says it may be that this is a folder that can't be written in without admin rights, but I'm on Windows 7 and I have admin rights on my Win 7 account. I'm just not sure what to do. I tried installing it in in like 5 or 6 locations to no avail. Anyone familiar with this problem? If someone is willing to help, they can ask for more info and I can provide more info to help them help me.

EDIT: So, very interesting. I fooled around with things and things worked out...almost like magically. o.o Heh. The Nehrim launcher all of a sudden could connect online. So instead of installing the patch manually, I did it with the launcher. I started this process on the launcher and thought that it would also have a problem with where to install the patch. Turns out there was no problem and it installed with no problems. I'm really not sure how things just seemed to automatically correct themselves, but no complaints about that. :D
37 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4