Moderator: Moderatoren

37 Beiträge Seite 2 von 4
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

The game shows your Oblivion version. The Nehrim launcher shows your Nehrim version.
cubgrace
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I start the game though the Steam Oblivion Icon on my desktop. The installer will not let me start the game.

I am a little confused cause when installing the game I messed up and created a few folders where I should not have. Now I am not for sure what folder I should be in.

Is there a way in the game that I can give a command in the console to see if I got it patched?

Thanks for al lthe help!
Brumbek
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you so much for this! I love you guys! Awesome mod!

I've been keeping track of all bugs I find...I tend to be very good at catching errors...

This patch fixes several of them! Here's the ones still there:

Scroll of Reflex Spell should all be changed to "Scroll of Reflect" to match the actual description.
++
On the level up screen, the Endurance description still says Armorer instead of Crafting, as does the main inventory screen for attributes. I think someone said those were all being changed to Crafting...

Anyway, thanks so much!!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

cubgrace hat geschrieben:
I start the game though the Steam Oblivion Icon on my desktop. The installer will not let me start the game.

I am a little confused cause when installing the game I messed up and created a few folders where I should not have. Now I am not for sure what folder I should be in.

Is there a way in the game that I can give a command in the console to see if I got it patched?

Thanks for al lthe help!
If your Nehrim.esm is 108,862,207 bytes large and has md5sum 23332717df087c4792444e469f88989f, then chances are high it is patched. (I'm talking about the english version. The german one is a little bit older, but it will catch up again in the next patch.) I mean, then it IS patched, unless Windows UAC is fooling you and your Nehrim.esm is not really in your Nehrim folder.
Droluk
Bettler
Bettler

I've manually downloaded the English patch, but I'm not sure which folder to install it to. I have a Nehrim folder and three subfolders including a data folder. Which folder is correct, or is the correct location somewhere else?
Thanks for any help!
Chasm
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The Nehrim folder itself.
Say: D:\Games\SureAI\Nehrim
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Droluk hat geschrieben:
I've manually downloaded the English patch, but I'm not sure which folder to install it to. I have a Nehrim folder and three subfolders including a data folder. Which folder is correct, or is the correct location somewhere else?
If you try the wrong folder, it will tell you ;)
cubgrace
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\oblivion

Is this the correct file if I am playing though Steam?

I have windows 7. I seem to have a problem. Its not letting me update.

The Nehrim Launcher in this file is 1.7. I do the update and it says wrong folder. I force it though and open up the launcher and it says 1.8. So I think i am good. but I close out of it and reopen the launch and it goes back to 1.7

I need more help if someone can spare the time.

Thanks!!!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

"Program Files (x86)" is always bad under Win7 or WinVista, since Windows UAC protects this folder. Unless you turn off UAC or at least do EVERYTHING related to Nehrim (patching, running the game, running the launcher) as an administrator.
Besides, if you are using Steam, you should turn off Steam's own auto-update function, since it updates your Nehrim... to Oblivion.
cubgrace
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I turned off the UAC. Still not updating. What should i do now?
37 Beiträge Seite 2 von 4