missing ground and acitvators

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kelticpete
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I was hoping to get help with the English version of arktwend. When I got off the sinking ship I'm at a place with skeletons.

But it seems the ground is missing. In YouTube videos, there is land, but to me it looks like the sea with objects over it.

Also there is a green cube with the name pflanzenanimeirtegras03. I installed the arktwend.exe and then added English verison and only activated that single .esm

Also, the map says I'm in the bitter coast, which is odd. I can see an old storage cavern. but it is higher than the water..so I can not get it.

Any help please?

I did find out that the green cubes are missing activators.

EDIT: I deleted everything, reinstalled morrowind. reinstalled german version, dragged data files and .ini for english version. have english version and english version patch as only two files.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I'm not a computer geek, but I don't think SureAI follows this forum much, if at all; you might try sending a private message to the forum moderator. Do you have Tribunal & Bloodmoon installed (I believe both are required)? I haven't played for some time, but in looking at my files I see 3 esm's:
Arktwend 2.0.0 (DE).esm
Arktwend Enhanced Scripte.esm
Arktwend_English.esm.
Good luck!
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1