Q&A for Enderal (pls read it before opening a new topic)

Moderator: Moderatoren

154 Beiträge Seite 7 von 16
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

mindw0rk hat geschrieben:
If game is almost done, maybe its time for Sure AI to give release date and share more info. It will make game sites share news and bring more attention to the project.

SureAI teased Nehrim's release only 10 days before the actual release, 3 days prior to release they confirmed it. Even those last 10 days were used to fix the last few bugs ;-)

The reason they had a deadline for Nehrim was that they also released it on the DVD of a german gaming magazine and they needed to send the release version to them before the DVD was finalized.

Nico said that they also have a deadline set for Enderal and that we don't have to wait much longer - what exactly "much longer" means is pure speculation but I guess end of March as the earliest.

As for the attention: Enderal managed to get a "Honorable mention" in the ModDB-Awards 2015 without any kind of advertisement.

To get a place in the Top 5 of the "Upcoming-Mod-Awards" you need to place higher than the year before - as Enderal was 1st last year SureAI decided to concentrate on development instead of PR.

The thing was: Even without any PR Enderal got that Honorable Mention, which you can only get if you would have been in the Top 5 but didn't place higher than the year before. That means Enderal's publicity is so high that it managed to beat more than 7000 mods on ModDB without any help from SureAI.

I think Enderal is popular enough xD
Zuletzt geändert von Caleb8980 am 10.02.2016 14:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

The day they announce the release date, and if they do again the 10 days thing, the hype train will be so full of people it will not be able to leave the station at all. Time itself will stop, asd. :D
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Sancez hat geschrieben:
45 VAs? Isn't that 4 times Bethesda's? Good to know, good to know, thanks for the new info.

What about the bug fixing? There were 5000 of them last time, hope there are some progress there too :D
Hah, just now SureAI actually reported their current numbers :) :

6500 Bugs fixed, 700 tickets remaining - a ticket is a bug report.

Btw there were 3000 fixed before, not 5000 ;-)

Also 70% of the german VA is already implemented ingame; the rest still needs to be cut.
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

March would be a great release month for Enderal. Just telling. :roll:
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

Not gonna happen. My guess is this summer, before september begins.
Tealor Arantheal
Hoher
Hoher
Danksagung erhalten: 150 Mal

I would say to give them a bit more time for the bugfixing. ;)
We all will have more of the game, if we're a bit more patient.
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

According to the information and rumors we have so far, I think the mod (german audio with english subs) will be released before this summer ends. At least that's what I'm expecting. But if they need more time I'm not gonna complain at all :D
Urthor
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I mean yeah.

Looks like they're making march for the German VA release from the looks of things. I can only see them slipping to April if they decide German and English release has to be simultaneous.
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

March is impossible, they would have announced it (I don't think they are going to do the 10 days thing again, this time they don't have any reason to do it). April.. wishful thinking, but I would love it. I think it will be may if we are lucky, august if we are not, but certainly before september (at least for german version plus english subs).

English voice over maybe for christmas, I can only imagine how much hard work does that require.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Before this devolves into a speculation thread about the release date:

As I said before Enderal will be released this year and yes also before christmas - there is an internal deadline we HAVE to meet because of personal reasons. We actually want to release it sooner than that date so there is enough room for patches and we are currently on a good way there but it is simply too soon to announce a release month/date right now - there are new bugs everyday ;-)

This is more or less all I can say about the release date - yeah we have a deadline (!no we won't announce it!) and yes most likely the german version will come out sooner than the english one; as for the german one with english texts, its release date is a bit up in the air and it fully depends on when the string files are finished, but that is too far into the future for any real estimation.
154 Beiträge Seite 7 von 16