Character Behavior Enhanced

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
khalkists
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Just in case you guys haven't heard, there is a WIP mod of sorts, that allows for the editing of the Skyrim behavior files.
Details are here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38376/? and here http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/150845 ... -enhanced/

They have already changed a fair bit. Forward power attacks can be "sustained" in that, as long as you are holding attack, the weapon will remain raised above your head. (I fell in love with the concept back in oblivion, when I ran into a glitch that caused it a number of times. Never found a mod to do it)

It enabled underwater and in-air combat, potentially allows you to add new animations.

It might be a bit late for Enderal, but it could still be interesting to delve into.
Tealor Arantheal
Hoher
Hoher
Danksagung erhalten: 150 Mal

Finally, someone take care about the (under)water combat.
It's so dumb to see slaughter fishes biting you to death without any chance of harming them.
This is one of many cases why I like Oblivion much more.

Beth should have build that into the game from the beginning, seriously!

However I also think it is a bit late for Enderal.
But if this WIP mod is finished maybe there is someone who make a compatibe version for Enderal?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Wow, now thats interesting. Especially the chance to edit behaviour-files, which have caused a load of trouble with our new animations. Thanks for the link!
Varana
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I hope you guys can implemment (under)water combat . I can not understand why Beth didn't...
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1