Dev-News of December and a Happy Christmas!

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
SureBOT
SureAI
SureAI
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

A very turbulent, intense and productive year is nearing it's end - However, we do not have a big Christmas update to present you with. Why is that? It's simple: Because we're knee-deep into bugfixing, cutting voice-files and finishing the English translation (and setting up the framework for the localization). As tedious as these task may be sometimes - there are moments, when we are extremly proud of what Enderal has become. Yes, it will have it's flaws, but we think it's safe to say that it will provide you with a unique experience.

So, usually this would be the point where we provide you with a release date, wouldn't it? Sadly, we won't - the pressure we feel is big enough as it is, and we don't want to risk the project losing quality because of a date set in stone. That's the advantage of being a non-commercial project: You can say things as they are. ;)

That much said, we wish you a merry christmas and a good start into the new year. And, soon enough, an exciting journey through Enderal.
democrite
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

wish u a merry christmas and soon happy new year from France.
following your process progress for a while and proud player of your amazing Nehrim, we're happy to see u continue workin' quietly with no more pression than needed.
best wishes and can't wait to play the game :)
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Keep fighting the good fight, men! I'm glad to see you taking your time. Nevertheless, don't forget to enjoy christmas and the holidays as well! :D
JorgasElite
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Keep up the good work, it'll all be worth it in the end. Happy holidays!
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Even though I cant wait to loose myself into Enderal, take all the time you need to deliver great game
TheReaper
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Keep up the good work and take your time! We aren't going anywhere:)
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Happy Holidays to all of SureAI! Don't forget to relax and chill a bit!

Your attitude to creating your own personal masterpiece which you can stand back and admire your good work will be a welcome addition to the gaming industry. I wish you success for when you go commercial, and hope that your passion and incentive stay strong as ever.

My apologies, ill stop wiping the SureAI's collective ass clean now...
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Lord Dagon hat geschrieben:
Yes, it will have it's flaws.
Perhaps I'm just too used to commercial products, but I don't often see developers admit this.

Regardless, take your time guys, I suspect it will be difficult to determine a release date anyway as some bugs are simply easier to fix than others.
Topken
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I am just glad to see this has not been abandoned and that you are chugging along on its creation.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1